40 odd things about me . . . join in with a comment or a post on your blog.
1. Do you like mustard? Yes but only on my cheeseburgers.
2. Choice of carbonated beverage? Cherry Coke.
3. Ever traveled to another country? No, but I’d love to go to Ireland!
4. Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka? I like vodka but it gets me in trouble. Tequila / margaritas tend to work out better for me.
5. Hot dogs or Cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers
6. Favorite Type Of food: pizza
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Ish?
8. What do you drink in the mornings? Tea with milk and sugar.
9. Can you do a 100 pushups? HAHAHAHAHA!!! no.
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, Or Fall? Spring
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting, obvs
12. Tattoos? One. Thinking about another.
13. Do you wear glasses? Yep, since I was 10.
14. Phobia? Heights. Deep water. Bit of claustrophobia.
15. Nickname? Bunny, Bonbon, Bmose
16. Three drinks you drink? Tea, Water, Wine
17. Biggest Downfall? I worry ALL THE TIME.
18. Rain or Snow? Ugh. I’d rather drive in rain but snow is prettier if I don’t have to go anywhere.
19. Piercings? Just ears.
20. Age? 43
21. Taken or Single? Married. Can we agree that taken is an antiquated term?
22. How long taken or single? married 22 years, together…26?
23. Kids? 2
24. Favorite color? If you have to ask, you don’t know me at all! (purple)
25. Employed? Yes
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Where were you born? Kansas City, MO
28. Brothers or Sisters? 5 sisters, 1 brother
29. Ninjas or Pirates? Pirates, I guess, but only because of Johnny Depp.
30. Surgeries? Foot surgery, wisdom teeth removal.
31. Religious? No
32. Shower or Bath? Shower
33. Like gambling? No
34. Are You Loyal? Yes
35. Broken bones? Once (maybe twice, but one was a toe and those are hard to know for sure)
36. How many tv’s in your house? 3, but only one gets used
37. Worst pain ever? Dry socket after wisdom teeth removal, I think. I’ve mostly forgotten labor plus epidurals are great.
38. Do you like to dance? With my kids or when no one is watching.
39. Are your parents still alive? My mom is. Dad’s been gone almost 8 years now.
40. Do you like camping? Only on the couch with my knitting and my dogs.
Thank you Mildly Granola for posting this. It was fun to fill it out.